As-Is Analysis | To-Be Definition | Implementation
We help you streamline your business processes and ensure your investment in an ERP solution succeeds long-term. This is accomplished by:
- Doing an as-is analysis to define the state of your current process, which includes processing participant interviews, identifying and documenting critical gaps, creating a workflow diagram and reviewing the process with stakeholders for approval and buy-in.
- Providing a to-be definition by reflecting and prioritizing potential future process improvements in order to create a holistic as-is workflow diagram.
- Developing performance management standards to serve as a basis for continuous improvement.
- Driving an implementation plan that focuses on critical business drivers in collaboration with your key stakeholders and ensuring the project meets their expectations.
- Documenting ongoing process improvement and revising workflow diagrams accordingly.