Evaluate | Select | Implement
By focusing on the selection and integration of solutions that meet your business requirements, we provide accurate, reliable and timely information for fast decision-making. We deliver flawless execution to not only help you reach your desired outcomes, but also to ensure you have a self-sustaining team in place to support the ERP long-term.
- Holding a kickoff meeting with stakeholders, followed by individual interviews to understand the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for each function.
- Creating a list of critical requirements, issues and project parameters, such as scope, timeline, cost and resource expectations, based on this collective information.
- Identifying and prioritizing functional, technology and solution partner requirements.
- Contacting potential partners and crafting a request for information (RFI) to help them decide whether their products and resources are a good fit for you.
- Assimilating, summarizing and facilitating the review of RFI responses from potential partners by your key stakeholders.
- Facilitating the evaluation phase with 2-3 potential partners, including: conducting scenario-driven demonstrations, reviewing recommendations on how to handle your most critical issues, addressing cost concerns and red flags and conducting follow-up.
- Reviewing and revising the selected partner's final agreement (including the contract terms, conditions and a final quote) to ensure it meets your expectations.
- Enabling and empowering your team to grow your ERP installation so that it continues to support your organization's needs as it evolves.
- Providing a project manager to develop the core team and help fill potential gaps for positions in business analysis, accounting and IT.
- Collaborating with value-added resellers (VARs) on behalf of clients to ensure successful ERP execution.
- Empowering the core team to grow your ERP installation so it continues to support your organization's needs as it evolves.